<body> You Are Dreaming Again

* ' * ' ~ Dancing ~ ' * ' *
* ' * ~ - on the - ~ * ' *
* ~ - Rainbow - ~ *

Name: Dreamer
Age: Secret
Gender: F
Love: Dream
Hate: Insects ~~ Scary mah
Thinking: About my future, what should i do???
Hoping: To get my own home SOON!!!
Realizing: Must change job...
Craving: for Durain & ...

. * . * . Singing . * . * .
~~*~~ . on the . ~~*~~
. * . * . Clouds . * . * .

~~*~~ DaJie ~~*~~
~~*~~ RaRa ~~*~~
~~*~~ LaLa ~~*~~

~*~ Moldy Dreams ~*~


  • April 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • September 2011
  • October 2011
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • May 2012
  • June 2012
  • August 2012
  • September 2012
  • November 2012
  • February 2013
  • March 2013
  • May 2013
  • June 2013

  • ~ Mystery Messages ~


    insert tagboard here
     

    ^ C r e d i t s ^

    layout design, coding, photo-editing by ice angel

    20 November, 2012


    My friend sitting opposite me is having a bad cough. .. you can hear her coughing every few minutes. .. she didn't cover her mouth or wear s mask. ..

    No offense really but by the end of the day I find that the air around smells bad..  not to mention the germs she spreading...

    Ever since I have my girl I'm very particular about germs I guess.... how should I point out to her... sometimes she coughing into my face I really put off by it...

    Of course I wish she'll get well soon.... dun really fancy any germs.... sigh sigh....

    Labels:

     Sunset then Sunrise, Day after Day, We live in a Dream