<body> You Are Dreaming Again

* ' * ' ~ Dancing ~ ' * ' *
* ' * ~ - on the - ~ * ' *
* ~ - Rainbow - ~ *

Name: Dreamer
Age: Secret
Gender: F
Love: Dream
Hate: Insects ~~ Scary mah
Thinking: About my future, what should i do???
Hoping: To get my own home SOON!!!
Realizing: Must change job...
Craving: for Durain & ...

. * . * . Singing . * . * .
~~*~~ . on the . ~~*~~
. * . * . Clouds . * . * .

~~*~~ DaJie ~~*~~
~~*~~ RaRa ~~*~~
~~*~~ LaLa ~~*~~

~*~ Moldy Dreams ~*~


  • April 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • September 2011
  • October 2011
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • May 2012
  • June 2012
  • August 2012
  • September 2012
  • November 2012
  • February 2013
  • March 2013
  • May 2013
  • June 2013

  • ~ Mystery Messages ~


    insert tagboard here
     

    ^ C r e d i t s ^

    layout design, coding, photo-editing by ice angel

    13 March, 2011


    Last sun: My hdb

    Finally is our turn to go hdb... We were the 3rd in line that day... But our 1st choice was taken up & we could not make up our mind which unit we favor after... We changed our choice before the patient hdb lady key into the system & changed our mind again almost immediately after... Luckily our choice unit is still available... #05-25, my future address... By then, how old will my child be???


    Last last week: Bees invasion

    At night, I noticed that there were alot of fly fly at the living room light... On a 2nd look, they look like bees & I immediately scream at Alex to double confirm... My FIL immediately came into action... Pick up the pesticide & started spraying wildly before I can even escape into my room... I 'ran' as fast as I could into the room & Alex followed shortly... OMG!!!! The next morning there were many dead bees spotted lying outside the house...


    Last last week: Lost appetite

    Today very no appetite after breakfast... Despite having go pooped already my tummy did not turn well on food... It start to flip as I start to eat & I gave up soon after I started...

    Maybe I had too late a lunch my tummy all filled with gas... Gas came up as food tries to go down... Food start to taste terrible too... Nothing taste nice... Uber sianz...


    - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

     Sunset then Sunrise, Day after Day, We live in a Dream