<body> You Are Dreaming Again

* ' * ' ~ Dancing ~ ' * ' *
* ' * ~ - on the - ~ * ' *
* ~ - Rainbow - ~ *

Name: Dreamer
Age: Secret
Gender: F
Love: Dream
Hate: Insects ~~ Scary mah
Thinking: About my future, what should i do???
Hoping: To get my own home SOON!!!
Realizing: Must change job...
Craving: for Durain & ...

. * . * . Singing . * . * .
~~*~~ . on the . ~~*~~
. * . * . Clouds . * . * .

~~*~~ DaJie ~~*~~
~~*~~ RaRa ~~*~~
~~*~~ LaLa ~~*~~

~*~ Moldy Dreams ~*~


  • April 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • September 2011
  • October 2011
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • May 2012
  • June 2012
  • August 2012
  • September 2012
  • November 2012
  • February 2013
  • March 2013
  • May 2013
  • June 2013

  • ~ Mystery Messages ~


    insert tagboard here
     

    ^ C r e d i t s ^

    layout design, coding, photo-editing by ice angel

    27 February, 2011


    Thu receieved a flower from dr chua, research boss. He told me thank you for being such a nice lady. Shy... He he such a nice boss... He could have skip REIS but he got a flower for each gal in research & REIS. He really make my day.... Wonder if there is anything I can get for him... Paiseh to receive gift from him...

    When I took the flower home, Alex said wanna throw it away coz I told him is from q handsome guy... Hahaha.... Then he tried his luck took the flower & give me saying he gave me the flower... Hilarious....

    Past few weeks keep having paranoid act-ups... Luckily, Jenny my colleague was there to counsel & console me... Really grateful to her... Wanna get something for her but dunno what to buy...

    I have been a very good gal staying at home to rest past weekends... Not daring to attend any events... Otherwise I would be even more paranoid.... Think I had a slight black out after dinner... Scared me... Must be the heat... It was very hot ytd...

    Dajie came over ytd.... Warms my heart so... & using her magic hands, giving me assurance that all is fine.... Thank you dajie... In need of tones of assurance every now and then... And she bought tonics for me too... Paiseh.... Am glad of my supportive family....

    Thou I still can stand my mil coz she never fails to piss me off & to make me agitate.... Telling dajie abt me being a good for nothing, not helping out at home blar blar... Quite true that I help out little but also becoz i am never at home becoz i do not wanna stay near her in case i cant control my temper.... Which is so extremely hard these days... Have told Alex about it & hope he understand... I really dun expect queen treatment from her but the least i hope is for her to keep off my nerves... Better keep a safe distance before my baby develop the same feelings...

    I wondered if last time Andrea was here & keep crying.... Isit becoz my sil also cannot tahan my mil so her baby too dun like her... Afterall i heard babys are extremely sensitive with this...Truthfully... Many a times I feels she is a difficult person to stay with too.... Hope I can get a flat soon... Told Alex that we get a resale one once I given birth... I dun think I can cope with stress from baby, work, and her at the same time....

    Today is a much cooler.... I feel better than ytd.... Hopefully this weather remains for another month....


    - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


    - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

     Sunset then Sunrise, Day after Day, We live in a Dream